A friend of mine told me that you can get some Daz3D software! (Bryce, Hexagon, Daz Studio) Free!!!!
It's only temporary and I think right now the website is having issues, but keep checking it out until you get a copy!www.daz3d.com
I figured I would also direct you guys to other free useful animation programs.Blender
-3D animation program. Pencil
-The poor mans flash. Giotto
- An amazing flash-like program!Plastic Animation Paper
-2D animation software. Synfig Studio
- Open source animation program.Audacity
- Basic sound recording program.Gimp
- Photo manipulation program. Paint.net
- Another photo manipulation program.Inkscape
- A great alternative to Illustrator for vector graphics. Paint Tool Sai
- Shi Painter mixed with PhotoshopOpen Canvas
- Great collaborative art program.Sculptris
- 3D Sculpting program
Feel free to add to this list!
I wish I had these tools when I started out. I had to use mspaint and an old .GIF maker.
SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE PROGRAMS!!!